Professor Stavros Brekoulakis
The School of International Arbitration offers a range of LLM modules, two postgraduate diplomas and one of the largest specialist PhD programmes in the world.
All taught and research degrees are offered through the School of Law at Queen Mary, University of London.
- LLM in Comparative and International Dispute Resolution
- LLM in Energy and Natural Resources Law
- LLM in Paris
- Postgraduate Diploma - International Dispute Resolution Arbitration or Mediation (Taught / Study in London) - Offered Jointly by the School of International Arbitration and the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Commercial Arbitration by Distance Learning
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Mediation (ADR) by Distance Learning
- Phd Programme
- International Arbitration Award Writing - this short course usually runs twice a year.
Norah Gallagher, Freshfields Arbitration Lecture 2013
In addition to our regular full-time and part-time academic staff, we invite high-profile practitioners to give guest lectures. This adds crucial practical experience to academic knowledge and analysis.
Since 1985 we have taught more than 3,000 students from over 80 countries all over the world. Many of our graduates are now successfully practicing in the private or public sector, as arbitrators, lawyers, in-house counsel, academics, or work for international organisations, such as UNCITRAL or the World Bank. Read more about the Alumni and Friends of the School of International Arbitration.